View our career opportunities and explore our benefit offerings.
Founded in 1925, ATCC has a well-earned reputation as a premier biological resource center. Our professional staff is dedicated to providing products, services and standards that support global health and translational research. If you share a commitment to our vision and mission, we encourage you to consider our career opportunities and to explore our benefit offerings.
ATCC offers a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- A choice of excellent health, dental and vision plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short and long term disability plans
- Vacation leave beginning at 15 days per year
- Sick leave
- Ten paid holidays
- Retirement plan with 6% contribution (TIAA-CREF)
- Supplemental retirement annuity with company match
of up to 2% (TIAA-CREF)
- Credit union membership
- Education reimbursement
- Direct deposit
- On-site exercise room
Benefits are subject to change without notice.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
EEO/AA Poster (.pdf)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ATCC’s online applicant tracking system. To request an accommodation in the use of this system please email email@example.com
or call 703-365-2816.