Quality Control Specifications
1. Store at -20°C or colder. -80°C or vapor-phase liquid nitrogen (-196°C) is preferred for long-term storage (more than one month).
2. Concentration is verified as > 1 µg/mL DNA by Picogreen® assay.
3. Purity is confirmed by OD260/OD280 ratio (> 1.7) of bulk DNA prior to dilution for product filling.
4. Integrity is inferred from observation of high molecular weight cellular DNA following electrophoresis 20 ul of product on a 0.8% agarose gel, visualized by ethidium bromide staining.
5. Functional activity is demonstrated by PCR amplification of a 600-12,000 bp amplicon using Chlamydia-specific primers.
6. Identity is confirmed by sequencing of ~ 1Kb PCR amplicon.