Nucleic acid quantitation by ddPCRTM method
Droplet Digital polymerase chain reaction (ddPCR™) is useful for various applications, including absolute nucleic acid quantification, target DNA measurement, viral load analysis, microbial quantification, rare mutation detection, gene expression, and microRNA analysis.
- Utilizing reference sequences provided by you, we will develop and optimize primers and probes for use in ddPCR™ for your target
- Optimize ddPCR™ conditions for your target
- Perform genome copy number assessments using ddPCR™ assays on target samples
- Each sample will be run in duplicate
- Two independent ddPCR™ runs will be performed per target
Deliverables: An electronic report for each sample containing the genome copy numbers, as determined by ddPCR™ assessment.
Disclaimer: Droplet Digital™ PCR (ddPCR™) is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.