Join ATCC and your colleagues in the biotech community at the "Trends in Cancer Models” forum to discover the latest advancements in preclinical cancer model development.
This event will feature in-depth scientific discussions and poster presentations covering essential topics such as the development of three-dimensional culture systems, best practices for organoid production, and the use of organs on a chip to mimic cancer processes ex vivo.
- 3D culture model systems
- Annotated and curated cell lines for modeling various cancer classes
- Best practices in 3D culture and organoid production
- Organoids and cancer spheroids
- Organs on chips and microphysiological systems (MPS) to mimic cancer processes ex vivo
- Technologies for 3D culture and organoids generation