ATCC Distribution Policy
Adherence to federal regulations worldwide, and compliance with U.S. export and import requirements, permits, and licenses.
The distribution of ATCC materials in the United States and internationally are subject to regulations from the following Federal departments and agencies:
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Energy
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of the Interior
- Department of Justice
- Department of Labor
- Department of State
- Department of Transportation
- Department of the Treasury
- International Air Transport Association
- Environmental Protection Agency
ATCC ships materials direct to all countries except those restricted by the U.S. government or those who have an official ATCC distributor.
Anyone ordering from ATCC or a distributor must have an approved, current account. Potential customers must be able to demonstrate that their expertise and their institution's facilities are appropriate for handling biological materials.